|Morning Views at 6am over the Orange River - Beautiful!|
Sunday, March 2, 2014
Sunday, January 19, 2014
I have never been a road trip before so I was really looking forward to the experience. Long road, numb bottoms :p and plenty of sights to see. A worth it trip it was indeed!
WARNING: this post contains lots of pictures :)
|Striking a pose :) On Route Namibia...|
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Happy New Year!!
I hope 2014 is a year filled with positive change. :)
I love this email from Marc & Angel. I love their website and I am subscribed to their newsletters. Visit www.marcandangel.com... You won’t be sorry!
“Things can change if you want them to, at any age.
Here are five ways YOU can change your life at any age:
1. Subtract the wrong things. – When things aren’t adding up in your life, it’s time to start subtracting. Sometimes you must let go to grow. You cannot discover new oceans unless you build up enough courage to lose sight of the old, familiar shoreline. Be brave. Follow your values. Make changes. And remember, no venture is ever a waste of time. The ones that don’t work out teach you lessons that prepare you for the ones that do.
2. Believe you CAN. – The biggest obstacle that stops people from achieving their dreams is the feeling that they are not good enough. Don’t be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality. You are good enough! Don’t let life discourage you. Success is often closer than it seems. With enough determination and drive, anything is possible in time. Everyone who got to where they are had to begin from where they were, just like you.
3. Work hard for what you want most. – Dreams don’t just magically become realities; it takes a lot of determination, sweat, and hard work. Remember, tough circumstances don’t last; tough people do. Most obstacles melt away when we make up our minds to march boldly through them. If you have a strong commitment to your goals and dreams, and wake up every morning with passion to work toward them, anything is possible.
4. Stand up for yourself. – You can’t force people to show you respect, but you can refuse to be disrespected. If you always back down to keep the peace, you will forever be armed with anger and self-loathing, and fighting a war within. Say what you need to say, do what you need to do, and don’t let anyone bully you into a corner.
5. Enjoy where you are now. – Sometimes we’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are. Laugh at the confusion, live consciously in the moment, and enjoy your life as it unfolds. You might not be exactly where you had intended to go, but you are precisely where you need to be.”
Sunday, December 22, 2013
Saturday, December 21, 2013
I thus decided to go ombré, fortunately I don't have a reaction to bleach so this worked in my favour! :)
Since I've changed I've had numerous requests on how I did it. This is how......
Sunday, December 15, 2013
What a crazy year it's been... I can definitely vouch for your twenties being one of the most hectic stages in your life. Life changing things happens to you just when you think you've got your shit together! But... your twenties is definitely a time when most of the fun happens.
If I had to quote this year, it would be "You win some, you learn some. " :)
I recently attended the Guess brand Year End party at Shimmy Beach Club. (Thursday, 5 Dec) Stunning event with beautiful, interesting guests, my colleagues and I had much fun ogling the sexy entertainment for the night and posing with Guess scatter cushions lol
|Fun poses with scatter cushions lol|
Gadija, me and Arizonia
Have to be honest, I felt very under dressed, with top South African models surrounding you definitely need to dress up a notch. What I wore for the night: a printed jumpsuit with chunky necklace and wedge heels.
I', not an over the top dresser. Most important factor for me if is to be comfortable. It does not matter what I'm wearing and to which event. If I am not comfortable I will not enjoy myself. That's my number one rule when purchasing clothes.
|My look for the night|
I used to suffer much for fashion before, but as I've aged... (yes i said it, AGED!!! urgh how dare i do this to myself lol ) I now know what I like and what I want. Guess that's the biggest pro of growing up. You have much better direction. You know yourself.
|What's a party without a bathroom selfie?!|
Gadija & 1
|Me, Sesana and Gadija|
Wishing you much love over the long weekend
P.s With the sad passing of Madiba (former SA president, the reason for our freedom) it's an eye opener to us all to live the life we aspire to live today. Don't wait for tomorrow. Start now in any little way. Life is too short. Live your life well!
|I LOVE THIS QUOTE!|
*Pictures are courtesy of Gadija and her Samsung Galaxy S4
Sunday, November 17, 2013
I'm hooked on the stock selling on www.indiestar.co.za
My personal favorite being the print red detail satchel!
Hope life is treating you well and I promise to be posting much more in future!